Friday, July 22, 2011

Everyone meet Taiga

I just got a new paddling and hunting buddy. On Monday July 18th Zoe and I picked up our new puppy. She`s a 10 week old yellow lab. We`ve named her Taiga which is Russian for boreal forest. It`s been a while since I`ve had a puppy and I`ve forgotten how much work it is to do the house training. She is very smart and has learned her name already and is beginning to catch on to the preliminary obedience training (come, sit, stay, fetch) that I`m doing with her. We`ve put the canoe on the ground so she can get used to it and I`m happy to say she has taken to it quite well, she`ll jump in on her own and hang out for a couple of minutes. I like to think she is a natural born canoe dog. Both Taiga and I can`t wait to begin retriever training.



5 comments:

Barefoot Mick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David A said...

Hello from Scotland,I have just found your blog and have enjoyed reading through some of your posts. Love the dog. Some of the pictures you have taken are fantastic. Bye for now.

David A.

Pinnacle Security said...

It was a pleasure to learn about him. He's so adorable.

Shiv said...

She is beyond adorable!! :D

buy wow account said...

OH my! she adorable.